What's new

Welsh custard..50/50 or 70/30

Hi just ordered Welsh custard
Concrete https://chefsflavours.co.uk/welsh-custard-concentrate/
Just wanted to know if it's best to mix at MTL 50/50 or sub ohm at 70/30 since I have both types of mods which one is best for taste
Thanks
Taste is muted some what in a mtl even at 60pg its nowhere near as tasty as subbing it in a 70/30, also in the vaping home mixers section of chefs they is 2 better custards at half the price of welsh

Taste is muted some what in a mtl even at 60pg its nowhere near as tasty as subbing it in a 70/30, also in the vaping home mixers section of chefs they is 2 better custards at half the price of welsh
Claires Ambrosia is one. What's the other & don't say Kreeds Kustard :puke::D

all 3 are not to bad and as said i think a custard is best at 70vg
i bought i think 12 different one shot custards and only mixed 10ml of each to try.
the 3 above are the only ones i mixed a bigger bottle of each but got so much custard ive not had a chance to use any of them since and that was 6 months ago when i mixed them.

Thanks for the info..sub and ohm mix it is then and more custard shopping too:18:

Thanks for the info..sub and ohm mix it is then and more custard shopping too:18:
Leave it at least a month. I find it bland before then. Or do what I've done & built up a little (2ltr) stash & am vaping Septembers mix at the moment :D

Back
Top Bottom