What's new

Wear can I get neat nicotine from

of course you can buy it, a quick google will bring up a whole host of companies, mainly in the far east.

but you shouldn't, its basically death in a bottle, look at it the wrong way and you'll at best end up in hospital, and at worst keel over.

if you have to ask where to get it, you shouldn't even contemplate buying it, because it will end badly.

72mg nicotine on the other hand, still avaliable in a few places, and pretty tame to use, and nothing a hand wash won't sort out if you spill some on yourself.

@Lee0911 no one in this forum will recommend anywhere you can buy near pure nicotine.

That stuff is a killer and belongs under lab conditions in a fume cupboard because even breathing the fumes of that stuff is radically poisonous to all life...the cons massively out weigh the pros. 100mg/ml nic is bad enough hence why we in the UK prefer using 72mg/ml and the gov wants to play it safer with limiting supply at 20mg/ml.

Am I just being cynical that someone joins a forum just after the TPD is laid out and asks this kind of question?

i.e. Ask on a well known forum and get some company names and then bust them out?

Me, suspicious? Yes I am as I have seen the same kind of question asked on other forums from new users.................

Am I just being cynical that someone joins a forum just after the TPD is laid out and asks this kind of question?

i.e. Ask on a well known forum and get some company names and then bust them out?

Me, suspicious? Yes I am as I have seen the same kind of question asked on other forums from new users.................

agreed

Back
Top Bottom