What's new

VIMTO - steeping time

I can't resist a try on anything I mix straight from the shake. But generally fruits are good to go after an overnight steep I find.

Some recipes are weird though. Take Cardinal for instance, great after an overnight for about a week and then goes a bit meh for another week or two before coming back to awesome.

Give it a week mate if not that great try throwing in 0.5% or 1% ws23 see if it pops then

Must be good my m8 wants another bottle. In my book thats a result:) All I have to do now is convince him to make his own, I have no idea what I will do with the leftovers :P

Must be good my m8 wants another bottle. In my book thats a result:) All I have to do now is convince him to make his own, I have no idea what I will do with the leftovers :P

Glad your mate likes it. Have you tried this with the percentages halved? I'd bet it tastes just as good if not better and you'll save a tonne of concentrate.

Glad your mate likes it. Have you tried this with the percentages halved? I'd bet it tastes just as good if not better and you'll save a tonne of concentrate.

no - just as is, maybe its time to try

Cheers @iqon. I'm going to have to give this a blast.

Where did you get your percentages from for your flavours? They seem quite high.

Back
Top Bottom