What's new

VG Sweetness Rating

Mr Ripple

Legend
Been using pharma grade VG and PG from Minerals Water since I started DIY.
I have been vaping same recipes as I have made with MW but last time I bought BY it was from another vendor Licimill.
The latest mixes I've made (although are exactly the same recipes other than the change in VG) are sweeter.
Anybody got any ideas and if VG varies in sweetness has anybody got a ratings list or know of one?
Thanks in advance.

AFAIK there's no particular ratings for sweetness of VG, it can vary a little depending on the production methods and source materials - but shouldn't be really noticeable unless you are particularly sensitive to sweet flavours...

AFAIK there's no particular ratings for sweetness of VG, it can vary a little depending on the production methods and source materials - but shouldn't be really noticeable unless you are particularly sensitive to sweet flavours...
Thank you and absolutely am not a fan of sweet.
I like fruits and deserts but struggle to find many concentrates that I don't find too sweet.
The additional sweetness in this case has left me with a few litres of juice I'm sure my mates will be greatful for.
If I wasn't already happy with MW I'd have to put the scale together my self.

I usually use lucemill but my last lot came from darkstar, and they taste the same

Back
Top Bottom