What's new

Vg suppliers

Its about £3.50 per litre by the look of it, so it might come down to postage costs.

I use Vapable most of the time, cos it does free delivery over a tenner:
https://vapable.com/product/vegetable-glycerine-1-litre/

thanks for the reply
is this any good?
i dont mind buying 3 Litres to get free delivery

I have Vapable VG and PG at the moment, seems fine to me.

I usually buy it from wherever I'm buying concentrates from at the same time to save on postage. Vapable, Rainbow or ELFC. I can't tell any difference to be honest.

you used these lately mate? Looks like they've had an overhaul and got rid of single flavours.

I have bud, in December and a couple of weeks ago. I know Ash is overhauling a lot of his range, (he’s dropped a couple of his in house Punk Juice range too), but I hadn’t noticed single flavours because I don’t use them.

He’s a good guy though and his service is great. Pop him a message about them and he’ll probably have a logical explanation.

I have bud, in December and a couple of weeks ago. I know Ash is overhauling a lot of his range, (he’s dropped a couple of his in house Punk Juice range too), but I hadn’t noticed single flavours because I don’t use them.

He’s a good guy though and his service is great. Pop him a message about them and he’ll probably have a logical explanation.
I've used them loads in the past, but as I DIY I've only ever bought singles and its what I noticed first. That explains all the sales of bottles for 10p last year I guess. :18:

I've used them loads in the past, but as I DIY I've only ever bought singles and its what I noticed first. That explains all the sales of bottles for 10p last year I guess. :18:

I genuinely don’t know mate. By the looks he’s focussing more on the punk brand than anything else though because he’s dropped a few brands of one shots too, (I have noticed that because that’s what I use).

Fair play though - the ones I’ve tried are very nice and the brand seems to be getting some traction for him [emoji1744]

I genuinely don’t know mate. By the looks he’s focussing more on the punk brand than anything else though because he’s dropped a few brands of one shots too, (I have noticed that because that’s what I use).

Fair play though - the ones I’ve tried are very nice and the brand seems to be getting some traction for him [emoji1744]
yeah good luck to him. To be fair there are loads of concentrate sellers so if he's spotted an opening more power to him.

Thanks for all the help Apes
I went with Vapeable in the end

Got the 5L at £12.34
That should keep me quiet for a few years
Works out to £2.37 per Litre
Ordered Friday and delivered Monday

Fantastic service

Thanks again for all the advice

Back
Top Bottom