What's new

VG/PG query

paulbee

Achiever
Hello peeps
Looking to get an order I'm for some vg/PG but was wondering how long it keeps for before mixing?
Was going to get it from Lubrisolve unless anyone has any thoughts?
Thanks in advance
Paul

I don’t think it has a shelf life, doesn’t seem to go off unless it’s mixed with nic.

Let’s see what other people say though, I could be wrong.

I've got some pg in the cupboard that is about a year old and it's still fine. I over ordered on pg before I realised I'd be using more vg than pg in my mixing as I use concentrates and nic in pg.

I read when I was searching info a while ago that PG has a longer shelf life than VG. Not exact what im recalling but along the lines of PG lasting a couple of yrs longer than VG. I tried to find where I saw that but couldnt. How much they both are good for I cant recall. It wasn't huge time frame, just something like VG 2 and PG 4, just to give an idea. Who knows, may be wrong but I'd guess they wont last indefinitely.

I bought 5 Litres of each about 18 months ago and they are both still good, I keep them in a cool place and decant into 100 ml bottles as needed.

Good for a couple years as long as it's kept in a cold dark place. Longer if you stick it in the freezer

Back
Top Bottom