What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

vg palm and coconut extracted

@scrumpox knows a thing or three about VG. I use Lubrisolve but he swears ???'s is sweeter and better...is it Classikool...I can't remember. Hopefully he's in one of his better moods and will drop by.

@scrumpox knows a thing or three about VG. I use Lubrisolve but he swears ???'s is sweeter and better...is it Classikool...I can't remember. Hopefully he's in one of his better moods and will drop by.
Nah, I'm in a right old grump ... :D

I need to re-order another 5 litres of that ClassiKool VG ... lovely stuff.

I've tried a few types. Organic blah blah blah, palm free blah blah and cant taste the difference to be honest. I think its more down to ethics of their origin than taste and apart from that its in the mind. Some say "oooh the organic tastes so much better" or "wheeeh the orangutan friendly one is sooooo much nicer"! Its like bottled water as far as im concerned. Conscience should be the guide though if one has one.

Back
Top Bottom