What's new

vapours-r-us

Everything I've tried so far from these newer batches taste the same as they always did, no problems. All mixed at 20% barring the Blackcurrants which I mix at 15%

The Tiger Blood I mixed up is decent, I'm not quite sure the Strawberry in it works though

I've tried a few concentrates from here including
Dragons blood - absolutely foul
Red/black stairs - nothing like the real deal, but okish
Blue water - fruity
Heisenblag - nothing like the real deal, very perfumey
Beetlejuice - not bad, needs high wattage
Not found one outstanding as of yet and seem to lean towards the buy cheap, tastes cheap camp for me

Made an order yesterday & they seem to have removed Beetle juice, no idea why, I'd message them but they're ignorant bastards. One of my favourites that

Had a few more since last post
Blue Raz - quite nice, fruity
Black stairs - not bad
Currently Steeping unicorns blood, hopefully nice
Gotta say I'm not overly impressed with any of the flavours so far, remind me of those market stall juices that you buy that cost £5 for a gallon of the stuff

Unicorn blood - a sort of strawberry custard type affair, not overly sweet, quite nice

Usually they have a monthly 20% discount code running, now it seems you have to buy from a partner/sister company to be able to get a discount code, they've miffed me a bit

Had a great bit of service yesterday, couldn't find Beetle Juice on the site so got in touch & Kirsty sorted it out it no problems straight away. No more PayPal their either now

Not sure anyone uses these now but they've some new flavours. They don't list the flavour profiles on the website for some bizarre reason

I've picked up a couple and tried the one so I thought I'd jot down what I thought so I can refer back to it. The amount of times I've brought concentrates I'd already tried years before and didn't like is staggering :18:

Jungle Juice - I've tried "Jungle Juices" before and really liked them, they're usually fruity and refreshing which is right up my street. 90% of what I'm tasting here is orange and I don't like orange vapes. The rest is pineapple or mango or something it doesn't matter because it's ruined for me. Sink job

Next up is Knockout to try

Oh, I've tried their RY4 and RY4.5, they're very nice but coil killers, like a rewick every day job, can easily get 2 weeks out of coil with Black Ice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom