What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

vapours-r-us

It's a shame really, I loved there blue slush but it just got so weak, I'm using chefs at the moment, whilst they are nice they use to Much sweetener in there one shots I find

Yep for Black Stairs and Pinkman which are mine and the wife's ADV. No problems to report here

These guys no good nowadays then?

It's a shame they're being so unresponsive, Kershybar used to be pretty active on here & has sorted a couple of problems out for me

I still vape, only using VRUS concentrates but because I brought so many to try, I've ended up with litres if the stuff to vape

I did order 3 100ml bottles from them the other week, Black Ice, RedBull & The Bomb, so I'll let you know how they are when I get round to them

My last order of blackcurrant menthol and strawberry kiwi were very weak, mixed them ar 20 percent like I normally would and had to up it to 25 to get any type of flavour ? Looking for a new supplier now, but struggling to match vru prices

Have you used these ? Any recommendations on flavours and percentages ?

There the only ones I use now, not had anything from VRU for a long time. I mix at 20 percent. I mostly get Strawberry\Skittles\ Pear drops\StarBurst and a few more so far they have been great. And don't forget if you BUY 3 GET 1 FREE BUY 5 GET 2 FREE BUY 8 GET 3 FREE.

I tried the Heisenberg from theflavourcompany
Bought a sample bottle off eBay
I didn't like it

Nothing like the original VRU when it was blue

Back
Top Bottom