What's new

vapours-r-us

I used them and the concentrates were gradually getting worse in the end gave up spent a couple quid more elsewhere and much better results
Your right some of the fruit flavours fade over time, can be avoided though. Still some really good concentrates. Many better than the most popular companys out there

Definitely won't be ordering again, do they actually think customers are going to use/return if they don't reply about problems! I need to slow down the buying and start mixing anyway as I have stock piles of concentrate from various companies. More than I can use! Would anyone be interested in Real Flavours Super Concentrates? I have heaps that haven't been used or under 1ml used from them. They were all bought in the past 6months so still heaps of Life left in them, mixing them at 1%-2.5% £1 per bottle + postage. Also some flavour west and others that I would add in If you would like
I'd be interested in the super concentrates pal. what you got

DSC_0836.JPG
v
DSC_0837.JPG
DSC_0838.JPG

Marshmallow, butterscotch, lemon cookie, watermelon, spearmint, paczki (jam doughnut), melon melody, mixed berries, cherry, strawberry milkshake, blue raspberry, baja soda, yum berry, blue moon ice cream, pancake, key lime pie, rhubarb, silly rabbit, mountain juice

I bought some on your recommendation, and i am very happy with it. The heisenberg is really nice, bit like what vru heisenblag USED to be. I only bought the 30ml bottles just to try, but now going to order a 250ml bottle, £14.99 inc delivery.
Thanks for the link.

You're Welcome, glad you liked it.

:2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom