What's new

vapours-r-us

Ive actually got some of them and after buying I looked up on the mcadams website at the flavouring and they are full of sugar which I'm pretty sure isn't safe to vape correct me if I'm wrong

Can't say i have noticed them tasting very sweet. I'm thinking if they had a lot of sugar in them would that not clog the coil up very quickly ? My coils are staying very clean after vaping this stuff.

Can't say i have noticed them tasting very sweet. I'm thinking if they had a lot of sugar in them would that not clog the coil up very quickly ? My coils are staying very clean after vaping this stuff.
I suppose so yh coils would be turning burnt very quick but if not then they must be ok I just looked at the ingredients and thought actually no probably not quite safe mixed a cola and it's a bit dark might give it a try though now

I get through rucks of the Black Stairs and Pinkman. I've never experienced an excessive amount of gunk on coils. Generally the wicks are clean as a whistle and I don't really need to change them that often either.

I get through rucks of the Black Stairs and Pinkman. I've never experienced an excessive amount of gunk on coils. Generally the wicks are clean as a whistle and I don't really need to change them that often either.

What do them two taste of ? Might give them a try on my next order.

Black Stairs is a blackcurrant, blackberry and menthol mix. Very moreish.

Pinkman is my wife's ADV. Personally I'm not a fan but it's a fruity, fresh mix...

I tried out the Heisenblag I made up over a month ago (80VG, 20PG, 1mg nicotine and flavour at 20%) and was disappointed with it (I made a litre of the stuff). I've tried it in a variety of tanks and still not much flavour from it at all. I decided to add 50ml of the flavouring into the pre-made litre and it's now tasting a little better, though I've no idea what the mix is now.

I've got it in 4 tanks now and am now at least able to vape it and taste something but it's nothing like the good old Heisenblag I'm used to. Still got some concentrate left and tbh I can't see me wasting VG etc making more of it so it'll be up at some point in the freebies section (though can't see many would be interested).

Won't be buying from VRU again, unless they hold their hands up and admit they've changed the mixes and are reverting back to the original blends, send a free tester bottle to verify it's the proper blue stuff of yesteryear then maybe, just maybe I'll go back. Probably easier just to find another supplier though.

Maybe kershybar could elaborate on what's happening at vapours r us? (not sure how to tag user in post)

Back
Top Bottom