What's new

vapours-r-us

Received my bubblegum

I've always mixed vapours r us concentrates at 15% as I don't like anything to strong

So now the last 3 orders I've had have been weak as fcuk

Pinkman
Heisenblag
Bubblegum

Mixed all three at a bit stronger %17 and they still have little flavour, what's occurring vapours r us, seem to be cutting corners somewhere, free post scrapped and weaker concentrates,
I asked the same question on the 30th November. The PINKMAN and R-BULL I received were also weaker than normal, not good at all and I got no response!

Last edited:
Received my bubblegum

I've always mixed vapours r us concentrates at 15% as I don't like anything to strong

So now the last 3 orders I've had have been weak as fcuk

Pinkman
Heisenblag
Bubblegum

Mixed all three at a bit stronger %17 and they still have little flavour, what's occurring vapours r us, seem to be cutting corners somewhere, free post scrapped and weaker concentrates,
Same here....heisenblag weak as owt.
Sent them an email and was asked by Kirstie to send back a 10ml sample of the concentrate for testing. That was weeks ago and despite further emails, no reply!!
Dont think i will be buying from them again.

Same here....heisenblag weak as owt.
Sent them an email and was asked by Kirstie to send back a 10ml sample of the concentrate for testing. That was weeks ago and despite further emails, no reply!!
Dont think i will be buying from them again.
Have you found a decent alternative supplier?

Im biting the bullet and buying from vv again.
But rather than waste the weak heisenblag, im mixing it 50/50 with the vv heisenberg which tones it down a bit (or strengthens the heisenblag).
Once its gone though i wont be buying from vru again.

Totally agree here with the heisenblag
Since its become a clear liquid something else has changed
The flavour is completely off track and not as strong/pungent as before.
Gone from 15% to18% and its still totally off track to what it use to be.
I'm sad to say that vapours r us have now been crossed off my list of vendors for concentrates

If anyone knows a good supplier for Heisenberg please point me in the right direction
P.S. free delivery is always a bonus

Same here, I've upped my blue slush to 30% now.......... Once gone I will be going elsewhere, gone right downhill

Yep same here Heisenblag just isn't great at all. Blue slush not worth it cos I've also upped it to 25% for me.

Had tropical twist tastes like air freshener, grape medley was just yuck, orange Lucozade was like perfume, summerfruits there's better out there. Made a big order and was highly disappointed only one I could reccomend personally is red stairs which is my adv right now

Back
Top Bottom