What's new

vapours-r-us

I'm sure they said if ya want it blue to add it in comments and they'll send the blue one

I'm sure they said if ya want it blue to add it in comments and they'll send the blue one

Never seen anything like this when I was ordering on Thursday and I just checked the product page and no mention of having to specify if you want the Heisenblag blue or not (why would you not)

Never seen anything like this when I was ordering on Thursday and I just checked the product page and no mention of having to specify if you want the Heisenblag blue or not (why would you not)
They said it on here mate [emoji106]

I asked for it without because I see no point putting something unnecessary in my lungs and I use an rda so coulours are abit pointless lol

Got the unicorn blood today pretty nice at 20% shake n vape. Strawberry fruits not too dissimilar to Kanzi.

Heisenberg us good with 3% koolada and Pinkman is spot on at 20%

My last order had 200ml Pinkman attached to it...that was made up to a litre straight away. It is one of my ADV's

Needed to order some star fruit concentrate for a friend but can't find it anymore. The website is getting more and more confusing. Any ideas where to find it?

Needed to order some star fruit concentrate for a friend but can't find it anymore. The website is getting more and more confusing. Any ideas where to find it?

Did you manage to find it? They've got StarBurst in the Sweet category if that's of any use

Back
Top Bottom