What's new

vapours-r-us

I made it at 20% 60/40 pg/vg but didn't like the after taste, felt abit bland. However it's been steeping for like a week, even though it's a shake n vape, and tastes much better now
20% seems big as it's pretty strong at 15% and is that a typo or you mixed it at 60pg and 40vg ?

Im not too impressed with the heisenblag either, though i only mixed it this morning. Mixed it at 60vg/40pg @ 20%, 1.5mg nic. Getting a really bad aftertaste, like burnt plastic! Added some koolada, 20 drops to 30ml, and hasnt improved it.
Im hoping it improves if i leave it for a few days.....i REALLY wanted to like this, purely for the price difference over vv.

Why is the heisenblag no longer blue?

Also any chance of some sort of description on the flavours, I have no idea what most of them are

‘Slight’ website changes, listings are much, much more simpler!

If you’re having problems with Heisenblag, best fire an email over to [email protected] or give the work line a call!

‘Slight’ website changes, listings are much, much more simpler!

If you’re having problems with Heisenblag, best fire an email over to [email protected] or give the work line a call!
there has been pictures added and concentrates put into categories but still no profile of flavours with mix % and steep times mate, i order plenty from you but do find it a bit frustrating not having this info

Even a reviews section for each flavour rather then them all being muddled together would help loads, would give a hint of what's what and what ratios to use

I find anything at 20% fine apart from the Blackcurrants which I mix at 15% because they're strong AF, haven't gone wrong with it yet :D

See I'm such a simple man. I seem to get through gallons of Black Astaire mixed @ 20%

Back
Top Bottom