What's new

vapours-r-us

Does anyone have any reccomendations for a really good fruity shake and vape?
My current ADV is Kanzi from darkstar but im looking to expand my fruity horizons. Im thinking of trying Melonberry and Grape Medley at the moment so any reveiws of those would be good too.

Thanks, Rob

My current ADV is Kanzi from darkstar but im looking to expand my fruity horizons. Im thinking of trying Melonberry and Grape Medley at the moment so any reveiws of those would be good too.

Thanks, Rob

I can say their Pinkman is very good - and i have an order of Melonberry, starburst, tropical twist, and the bomb waiting to go ahead as soon as I am sure that's all I want.

Reference the Pinkman,

I decided to mix at 15% 70/30 VG/PG mix and test using various tanks/coils- started with my wife's cheap as chips mall stall vape pen - results were predictable - muted flavour, somewhat harsh throat hit and a slightly bitter aftertaste. This might have been the coil to blame but I don't think it was as I had swapped it only a few previously.

With the very same mix I moved onto my 'lazy day' tank which is a smok big baby beast with an x4 coil at 50W. Huge difference lovely flavour, a very slight hint of throat hit and no unpleasant aftertaste - I hope this is the type of setup most vapers use when it comes to home mixing but It likely isnt, which is a pity, the concentrate really lives up to which ever build you use. Finally on my Griffin plus 25 on kanthal standard wraps to 0.4 wicked with japanese organic cotton - better flavour again, almost too strong at 15% great tasting vape. No throat hit, fruity aftertaste. Mix had steeped for 4 days.

Note - these are my results and obviously not the defining user experience.

SepTENber worked the other day

didnt work this morning when i placed an order

Thanks, Rob
grape medley is very good a few posts back on this thread ive mentioned it im sure, their Summer Fruits is also very good off the batt, id mix both at 15%, they can be shake and vape but do benefit from sitting for 48-72 hours tends to round off the flavour

Back
Top Bottom