What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

vapours-r-us

Just ordered some blue slush from them, anyone tried it ?
Often read this forums but have never made an account but thought I'd chip in.
Got some blue slush the other week it's nice, mixed at 10% very strong off the bat. Left now for about 10days and it's mellowed a bit. Next time might try 5% but if you like VERY strong I'd say 10% is good only down point is it's blue! I seen somewhere though you can ask for clear like heisenblag just leave them a note on your order. This was my first order from vru and what iv tried from my oder Im very impressed!
My order,,
Heisenblag - Nice
Pinkman - Wow very good!
Red stairs - Wow again Very good!
Blue slush - Very good /Apart from being blue!
Black ice - Nice
Blueberry Bubblegum - Not tried yet
Black stairs - Not tried yet
Tropical twist - Not tried yet

That's quite a difference in flavour % ? From possibly as low as 5% up to 20% ? What other ratios were you mixing at ? I normally mix 70/30 vg/pg 3% nicotine and 20% flavour (mostly some down to 15 and up to 25 for others) and vape at 0.4 ohm and 55watts on dual Claptons ? How do you vape for the ratios you have stated. @Goldrifle106 and @dodds78 ?

It's not too bad, I found it best mixed at 20%. Got some steeping just now with some koolada to see what its like with a bit ice.
I'm surprised you're getting any flavour at that % apart from perfume
That's quite a difference in flavour % ? From possibly as low as 5% up to 20% ? What other ratios were you mixing at ? I normally mix 70/30 vg/pg 3% nicotine and 20% flavour (mostly some down to 15 and up to 25 for others) and vape at 0.4 ohm and 55watts on dual Claptons ? How do you vape for the ratios you have stated. @Goldrifle106 and @dodds78 ?
I wouldnt be mixing it at 20% unless you want a muted mess! I don't understand why anyone would mix at this % any flavour hands down over 10% you'll have a muted flavour or perfume! This blue slush is crazy strong like inw strong, the others iv tried from my oder are all very strong at 10%. Iv been mixing for 4 years now and tried alot of concentrates TPA, cap, inw, fa, fw, stammi ect.. And like I said this is my first order and will definitely be back as these are ALOT stronger than I was expecting after reading alot saying 20% is normal. 3-4years ago I would have went straight in at 20% after reading all this but iv learnt my lesson since and found out less is more! I mix at 40pg 60vg - 30pg 70vg 3mg around 0.2 - 0.3ohm around 60watt

Your quite similar to what I vape at. 70/30 @ 2% nic. Range from 0.2 to 0.4 ohm depending on tank, always some kind of clapton again single or dual depending on the tank. Ive found most concentrates from VRU I make between 15-20% for my taste

@kersheybar
Any chance of an extra discount if I bought the whole range apart from chocolate range and the ones I already have listed above

So I have ordered and mixed 3 different flavours from VRU so far, jam on toast, rasperry ripple and jammy wagon wheel, was going to order some new concentrates to try and I noticed this on the website

I saw the message below now I see they sell Ethyl Maltol and it says to mix at 10% but it doesn't say what concentrates you should add this too so I'm a bit confused as to if they all need it or it's down to personal preference

I remember reading someone on here @Mr Numpty talkjng about using this so just looking for a bit of guidance really and whether the juice needs this and how much of a difference it makes

All our flavours are produced and made safe to vape, none of these flavours contain diacetyl, as this adds the buttery sweetness in flavours and foods. Diacetyl is safe to eat, but not safe to vape. You may need to add a sweetener to replace missing taste for not having diacetyl inside.

Back
Top Bottom