What's new

vapours-r-us

Im look for some recommendations for some new flavours to try, so far I have tried:

Pinkman 20% 80/20 - Will be ordering again
R-bull 20% 80/20 - Will be ordering again
Vanilla Custard 20% 80/20 - Not much of a taste disappointing
Rhubarb & Custard 20% 80/20 - Not much of a taste disappointing

Any recommendations? I like my fruity and Custard (when they are nice) vapes.

Im look for some recommendations for some new flavours to try, so far I have tried:

Pinkman 20% 80/20 - Will be ordering again
R-bull 20% 80/20 - Will be ordering again
Vanilla Custard 20% 80/20 - Not much of a taste disappointing
Rhubarb & Custard 20% 80/20 - Not much of a taste disappointing

Any recommendations? I like my fruity and Custard (when they are nice) vapes.

How long have you steeped the Vanilla Custard for? I think it's awesome but I steep it for at least 8 weeks

I notice from the ones you've tried, you liked the fruits, which don't need much of a steep & aren't keen on the custards that need a good steep so I'm guessing maybe you've not steeped them for long enough

From the ones I've tried I love:

American Cheesecake & Custard Donut which need a steep

Beetle Juice & Black Ice which are shape n' vapers

Sure there's more, I just can't remember then off the top of my head :D

ETA: here's my list from a couple of months back, I've added Grape Medley to my favorites since

I've used Vapurs-R-Us for just over a year now & although I've come across some meh flavours there's plenty I enjoy

My Hit List so far include:

American Cheesecake
Banana Milkshake
Black Ice @ 15%
Blackcurrant Menthol @ 15%
Beetlejuice
The Bomb
Boss
Custard Donut
Fruits of the Forrest
Heisenblag
Red Stairs
Strawberry Milkshake
Vanilla Custard

Apart from the two mixed at 15%, all others are at 20%

Still have a load of other flavours steeping & a good few more I want to try

How long have you steeped the Vanilla Custard for? I think it's awesome but I steep it for at least 8 weeks

I notice from the ones you've tried, you liked the fruits, which don't need much of a steep & aren't keen on the custards that need a good steep so I'm guessing maybe you've not steeped them for long enough

From the ones I've tried I love:

American Cheesecake & Custard Donut which need a steep

Beetle Juice & Black Ice which are shape n' vapers

Sure there's more, I just can't remember then off the top of my head :D

ETA: here's my list from a couple of months back, I've added Grape Medley to my favorites since
HI,

whats the beetlejuice and black ice taste like?
The custards that i have have been steeping for around 6-7 weeks now. I will leave them a little while longer before trying again. Thanks

HI,

whats the beetlejuice and black ice taste like?
The custards that i have have been steeping for around 6-7 weeks now. I will leave them a little while longer before trying again. Thanks

Beetle Juice is Mango & Melon I think, I can't remember, really nice & refreshing. Black Ice is blackcurrant then other black fruits I think with a touch of Koolada. There's flavour profiles somewhere on the site

6-7 weeks should be fine, did you mix them at 20%?

Yes they were mixed at 20%, I will give them another try later this week. Thanks for the help!

Ok so as a serial heisenberger , ive tried black ice and black menthol anything else anyone would think id enjoy ? Only fruity flavours pls and for the record pinkman, black and red stairs i find revolting tbh. No joy in them at all. Have a bottle of each and only mixed once

Twister lolly is a great fruit flavour base, gunks up the coils though wouldn't want to use with stock coils.

Back
Top Bottom