What's new

vapours-r-us

All 8 are currently steeping and are tasting better each time I try them.

Shouldn't be too long before they're on sale.

Sup everybody! I've been afk for about 6months but the missus and I have had a baby in the meanwhile [emoji14]
I'm just about to put an order in for some of the favourite flavours I use the most of and thought I'd jump on to see if there's a cheeky discount code floating around?

Sup everybody! I've been afk for about 6months but the missus and I have had a baby in the meanwhile [emoji14]
I'm just about to put an order in for some of the favourite flavours I use the most of and thought I'd jump on to see if there's a cheeky discount code floating around?

REWARD15 or RAINYDAY15.

Take your pick buddy!

Sup my ninja. Good to have you back. Congrats on the baby is it your first?

Anyone know what Blush is? Blue Slush? Is it new? Why not call it blue Slush? Or is it not blue Slush???

Sup my ninja. Good to have you back. Congrats on the baby is it your first?

Anyone know what Blush is? Blue Slush? Is it new? Why not call it blue Slush? Or is it not blue Slush???
Ive had blush before and would describe it as like blackcurrant tunes, quite a nice vape mixed at 15% for me

Mixed some pinkman up this afternoon at 70/30 15%, test dripping it now...

...and it's ready[emoji23]

Its damn close to the VV version apart from the colour but I think I prefer it colourless

Back
Top Bottom