What's new

vapours-r-us

Placed my 1st order a couple of days ago, new to making my own juice so tried doing a little research on what percentages to mix at with it being extra strong concentrate, which has lead me here! Had a good read over the last couple of days and found some really good info!

Good having you here @Stabes, welcome to the Planet!!

Do get back to us with your feedback, the more flavours we can cover on here the better as there are literally hundreds of them

Got my order last week, raspberry and red stairs, mixed both at 20% in a 80/20 vg/pg mix, step daughter loves the red stairs, n I'm loving the raspberry, was nice as a shake n vape but the flavours got even better over the week, got my second order yesterday morning, heisenblag tastes quite good, but I've tried the fruit salad and at the moment it's not got much flavour on the inhale, n tastes wierd on the exhale, hoping it'll get better with a steep, has anyone else tried it?

@Kershybar

Have you ever had any feedback on Grape Medley?

I've just used some in a new dripper & it's destroyed the o-rings :17:

I think that's what it is anyway, I took the top cap off to redrip & there's black gunk everywhere, wiped it all off, put the cap back on & 10 minutes later there's black gunk everywhere again

I switched to The Bomb & no black gunk

Had a Google & seeing nothing on grape juices disintegrating o-rings, seems really weird

I've used a few on VRU citrus juices, which are known to cause problems, & never had any grief

I'll investigate more, I'm not ruling the attie out

Last edited:
I've only tried a couple of their 'extra' strong concentrates.
I mixed the pear drops at 12% and it's a really nice subtle all day vape
(After a 2 week steep) it's one of the more natural pear flavours ive tried and not chemically.
However, I was not impressed with rhubarb and custard!
After 4 weeks (thinking the custard would need it), I got the rhubarb on the inhale, but a bizarre, indescribable throatiness on the way out. I mixed it at 15%, because I'm not into strong flavours...but I don't think the extra 5% would have helped matters anyway.
Currently I'm borderline addicted to bestcigliquid's Vimto, but today I placed another order with VRU for some apple and kiwi, watermelon, raspberry and NEW bubblegum.
I'll report my findings in a few weeks.

@Kershybar

Have you ever had any feedback on Grape Medley?

I've just used some in a new dripper & it's destroyed the o-rings :17:

I think that's what it is anyway, I took the top cap off to redrip & there's black gunk everywhere, wiped it all off, put the cap back on & 10 minutes later there's black gunk everywhere again

I switched to The Bomb & no black gunk

Had a Google & seeing nothing on grape juices disintegrating o-rings, seems really weird

I've used a few on VRU citrus juices, which are known to cause problems, & never had any grief

I'll investigate more, I'm not ruling the attie out

I've been through a couple of bottles of Grape Medley no issues. Can't remember using it on a dripper though

I've been through a couple of bottles of Grape Medley no issues. Can't remember using it on a dripper though

Sound @krang cheers, did seem weird, I just didn't think anyone on here had tried it

Just rewashed the RDA so I'll keep my eye on it, run a few different juices through it

Oh balls, my FireFox decided to restart & I just lost a massive reply

The jist of it was, the Peerless RDA's topcap is hella tight so, last night, I lubed it with some Grape Medley. Tonight, after another few more rounds in the ultra-sonic I relubed the o-rings with some of The Bomb, vaped some of it, Tropical then Jellyfish & now Grape Medley, no black crap so I'm putting it down to a dirty Peerless

Grape Medley gets a thumbs up from me, perfect on a day like today, light, crisp & refreshingly good sweet grape. Mixed @ 20% 80/20 steeped for 6 days

Two that I've not been so keen on are Jammy Donut & Strawberry Cheesecake mixed @ 20% 70/30 steeped 9 weeks. I tried these two because of American Cheesecake & Custard Donut being so damn good the former just isn't in the same league. Nothing bad about them just a bit bland & not tasting like what it says on the label

My next two up to try are Chocolate Pancake & Lemon & Raspberry Cheesecake, though they need another week's steep

Can't say I disagree with the Jammy Doughnut and Strawberry Cheesecake mate.

Glad you got the gunk sorted out, was messing around with Grape Medley today to see if it was that too!

Back
Top Bottom