What's new

vapours-r-us

That is usually what I mix at but went with 60/40 for MTL and to keep the juice from being too viscous. Will try a batch at 70/30 next time. Nice one[emoji106]

@Kershybar
I received my latest order today and out of the 200ml of heisenblag I ordered, I only got 100ml.....
20170602_171425.jpg

Ok so Black Ice..... Good stuff indeed. For me this is where VRU shine with fruit and menthol style combos. It's nice and cool, good fruit notes an easy ADV. Reminds me a bit of black and red stairs but with black cherry. I would recommend to anyone who likes fruit/menthol/koolada.

Mixed at 2mg 15% subbing at 0.15omh. I don't think this would be too extreme at 20% for builds 0.5 upwards but this is a personal choice. I like Heisenblag and red/Black stairs at 20% but after trail and error I'd say 15% is probably the sweet spot for me. Also goes a bit further with 200ml out of a single bottle. Oh and props to VRU for getting it here in 2 days.

Placed my 1st order a couple of days ago, new to making my own juice so tried doing a little research on what percentages to mix at with it being extra strong concentrate, which has lead me here! Had a good read over the last couple of days and found some really good info!

Back
Top Bottom