What's new

vapours-r-us

We took the Blue out because the majority of our customers are leaving notes saying they want it clear so they can sell it on etc.

If you want it blue, simply leave a note at the bottom saying you want the Heisenblag blue and I'll do just that for you. :D

So I ordered Black Ice, what is it and what's it mixed at?

To be honest, I don't 100% know, I think it's Blackcurrant & Blackberry/ Black Cherry (?) with a slight touch of Koolada

Everyone I vape it around who owns cats says it smells like cat piss :D but it's lovely, I've vaped it everyday for a year

I mix it at 15% for 60/40 mouthy-lungy juice, I've never sub-ohmed it

To be honest, I don't 100% know, I think it's Blackcurrant & Blackberry/ Black Cherry (?) with a slight touch of Koolada

Everyone I vape it around who owns cats says it smells like cat piss :D but it's lovely, I've vaped it everyday for a year

I mix it at 15% for 60/40 mouthy-lungy juice, I've never sub-ohmed it
Cat piss hey, sounds like a winner! I'll be subbing it so I will let you know how that goes.

First time mix for me this... knocked up a 30ml, 60/40 vg/pg mix, 3mg of heisenblag at 15%...no extra koolada in this...and what a pleasant mtl vape it is, not bad at all for a shake and vape.

Put this in a 50ml bottle in case I need to alter the mix but don't think I need to now.

Ok so this morning, in my ultimate wisdom for shits'n'giggles, I decided to drop some of the 60/40 Heisenblag mix into my aromamiser...at 15% it's just too bloody strong for lung hitting...and now I can't taste my other juices. This mix is strictly MTL for me.

So I am curious...people comment all the time about a juice mix and mention "it will fuck you up" or "it nearly done/did me in"!!!

Is there a particular reason for this or is it just another way to say the flavour is too strong?

Hi mate, to be honest I prefer it higher at 20%. Baby beast with pico mod. Even added a bit of Menthol or koolada.

Ok so this morning, in my ultimate wisdom for shits'n'giggles, I decided to drop some of the 60/40 Heisenblag mix into my aromamiser...at 15% it's just too bloody strong for lung hitting...and now I can't taste my other juices. This mix is strictly MTL for me.

So I am curious...people comment all the time about a juice mix and mention "it will fuck you up" or "it nearly done/did me in"!!!

Is there a particular reason for this or is it just another way to say the flavour is too strong?

It's the Black Stairs that does me in

Heisenblag's sound though & I mix it at 20% with 10% Koolada

It's probably the 60/40 that's enhancing the flavour

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom