What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

vapours-r-us

Any Blackcurrant from VRU is fine at 15%, it's quite a strong flavour in any of their blackcurrant concentrates. Pinkman is quite decent, not one of my favorites, I'd recommend 20% for that one

@Flipside it's a tad disrespectful linking other vendors into a venders thread don't you think? :D

Sorry didn't know it was theirs specifically, thought it was just reviews, please accept my apologies.

ok thanks - any others at spectrum you rate?
still hoping VRU blackcurrant and Pink are good.

ok thanks Flip.

I have a current pinkman/blackcurrant ADV but recipe does not involve VRU (yet) so probs best not post it here, but it is very good and someone else might enjoy it.

The orange lucozade is a good flavour, I would suggest trying it at maybe 10-15% as can be pretty strong. I also found this need some pg adding in the mix or it left a slight separation on the top maybe 70/30 ish. I've recently mixed it with mango and bubblegum which smells and tastes lush,
Hi
Can i ask what brand, percentage have you mixed it at please and what ratio
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom