What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

vapours-r-us

Not had the rainbow sherbert

Like I say, the 0mg was and still is fine and tastes pretty good mixed @ 20%.
I use vg nic from darkstar.
I found the unicorn blood quite flavourful @ 20% aswell
I have VG nic from them too, how long did it take to split, my mix seems fine this morning, to look at anyway, still yet to try it, may fill my tank at work today.

I have VG nic from them too, how long did it take to split, my mix seems fine this morning, to look at anyway, still yet to try it, may fill my tank at work today.
Took 2-3 days to split at the start but now I shake it and 10 mins later it's split again

I have ordered blackcurrent lockits and dandelion and burdock concentrate fro me VRU and advice on % and steep time would be a help

Hello all,

wondering if anyone has any recent notes on VRU Pinkman and their Blackcurrant? I have an ADV which is pretty good using these concentrates but at the cost it could be a viable optoion for me..
thanks in advance.

I haven't tried those 2, a few people on here seem to rate the pinkman, personally I like spectrum vapes pinkman concentrate, it's 5 quid for 30ml and tastes great at 15% ,
20 quid for free postage so not like you have to break the bank for it if you chuck in 3 more concentrate flavours. I tried unicorn blood and rainbow sherbet from VRU, both bland unless used at 20% so cost wise for me it just doesn't really work out.
Also tried Refreshers, ok at 15% but was just burning my coils and got boring quickly.
But yeah apparently pinkman is ok.

Last edited:
Hi Flip,

thanks for taking the time to reply much obliged sir.
I just had a quick look and I couldn't see Pinkman on Spectrum's website - mebbe it's been discontinued :(

Back
Top Bottom