What's new

vapours-r-us

Have to admit things looking pretty weak from VRU right now. I have been a paragon of their reasonably priced concentrates as you know but I feel out of the many flavours people have reviewed only a handfull are any good. I mix at 20% so it doesn't actually work out that cheap compared to a premium concentrate that mixed at 10%.

Don't get me wrong I'll still order the few decent ones that I've found but moving forward I would like to see better tested flavours before they get listed. Maybe a classic line of properly rated flavours that stand above the rest.

Edit: minor grammar improvement

Last edited:
Have to admit things looking pretty weak from VRU right now. I have been a paragon of their reasonably priced concentrates as you know but I feel out of the many flavours people have reviewed only a handfull are any good. I mix at 20% so it doesn't actually work out that cheap compared to a premium concentrate that mixed at 10%.

Don't get me wrong I'll still order the few decent ones that I've found but moving forward I would like to see better tested flavours before they get listed. Maybe a classic line of properly rated flavours that stand above the rest.

Edit: minor grammar improvement
Yeah i have to agree with you, Some from vru are ok, nothing really special tho i have thrown half what i have ordered in the past. There are a few i would order again. Back to making recipes for me, Cap tfa eg a bit more moneys but a much better end result.

Yeah i have to agree with you, Some from vru are ok, nothing really special tho i have thrown half what i have ordered in the past. There are a few i would order again. Back to making recipes for me, Cap tfa eg a bit more moneys but a much better end result.
If you liked the idea of what vru were offering then maybe try the one shots from chefs flavours... Some of those are amazing and equally easy but not as cheap

If you liked the idea of what vru were offering then maybe try the one shots from chefs flavours... Some of those are amazing and equally easy but not as cheap
I've had a few from chefs flavours and there all spot on/Amazing none have ever gone down the drain. Diy or Die, Notcharlesmanson make awesome recipes to name a few. I will order now and then from vru but not like i have been doing just not that impressed :-( very hit and miss

Thanks for the Feedback all.

Sorry if some flavours aren't for you, I know that with not having a flavour profile, it's kinda like throwing money in the wind and hoping you'll get it back. But that's out of my hands. :(

We do try and get all of the flavours correct, old ones are not what I've had a chance to deal with, the new ones, as people have stated, do taste pretty great.

Any suggestions for how long to let this little rainbow sherbert tingler steep for.
:bliss:

Thanks @johnnyace most my fruits are shake and vape but this Has a more chemical smell than fruit. Back of the draw and forget about it
I'll let you know how it works out.

Back
Top Bottom