What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

vapours-r-us

Anyone tried the cherry menthol? I'm struggling like hell to find a decent one

Give it a try and let us know, I had there cherry and was not nice all went down the sink.

Try FW Cherry 4%, Menthol Arctic 2-3%, Ethyl Maltol 2 drops per 10ml and a touch of TFA sweetener and maybe a bit of koolada. FW cherry is spot on.

Hi! First post for me, just about to hit the order button on my first diy supplies, just wanted to know a bit about your ry4, it's for the Mrs and she doesn't like them overly sweet, anybody used this particular one before I buy a bottle of flavour?

Thanks in advance

Tom

Hi! First post for me, just about to hit the order button on my first diy supplies, just wanted to know a bit about your ry4, it's for the Mrs and she doesn't like them overly sweet, anybody used this particular one before I buy a bottle of flavour?

Thanks in advance

Tom

No ive not tried there ry4 some one on here will have, what you ordering?

Thanks in advance

Tom
I've tried the RY4.5 has great flavour it's quite sweet but not too much, only drawback is its a coil gunkathon

Dragon's Blood has grown on me over the weekend. Have been vaping it in a Merlin, single clapton coil at 40w & it's a lovely, creamy, cocunutty, smooth, fruity chilled out vape

What I do is, have top 3 lists for the different styles I like to vape. Like I have a top 3 MTL & top 3 DTL lists, fruity & dessert. I'm not sure it's made a top 3 list but it's something I'd order again for sure

@Jonnyace Whats your top 3 fruity & desserts?

So far, from memory because my geeky vape spreadsheet is at home

MTL

1. Black Ice
2. Boss
3. Red Stairs

DTL

Fruity

1. Heisenblag with 7% Koolada

Dessert

1. Vanilla Custard
2. Banana Milkshake

There are quite a few I like but those are the ones so far I could easily vape all day & I've got a load steeping to try yet

Strawberry Custard, Custard Donut, Vanilla Milkshake, Strawberry Milkshake, Beetle Juice, Skittles & Blueberry Bubblegum. Still got Jellyfish & American Cheesecake to mix up

Then I've got a list of ones I want to try, Blowout, Cyclone, Witches Brew, Unicorn blood, Melonberry Delight...

I love all this :D

Haven't posted for a while on here as i've been working my way through ten million tons of concentrates i already have rather than buying any new ones but have to say i recently mixed up a batch of Peach & Passionfruit as couldn't remember how it was and wow... its really nice! - left it for a week to steep (mixed at 20%) and its really tasty - nice fresh peach on the inhale and then you get the tang of the passionfruit blending really well together - also enjoying some 4 month steeped lychee and raspberry which was hidden at the back of the juice drawer!

Just had a dispatch note for my next order. Gone for Cyclone and Refreshers. I get through a fair amount of Black Stairs so i hope it will be a pleasant change. I'll report back...

Back
Top Bottom