What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

vapours-r-us

I've been buying from them for the last few weeks and have only bought heisenblag, mixed up about 1.5 litres so far. Started off with a 50ml bottle then 100ml and just put an order in for 200ml not bad for around about the £30 mark

Hi all...looks promising...so what flavours have you tryed..have you tryed biscuit... I just ordered heisenblag....as never tryed it before.

Still on my to own list just out my price range unfortunatly

But have had a mk2 golf, mk5 golf, 6n2 polo, b4 Passat, Octavia vrs and 2 Audi 80's just seem to get drawn back every time I try something differant

Still on my to own list just out my price range unfortunatly

But have had a mk2 golf, mk5 golf, 6n2 polo, b4 Passat, Octavia vrs and 2 Audi 80's just seem to get drawn back every time I try something differant
I understand mate...there. Not cheap...I sold my mk1 and saved for ages to get a bug...and even then it cost me just over 2G...for a pile of rust doors hanging off lol...but I'm lucky as for a living I used to restore cars and learnt from a young age as my bro had a workshop...but it's still alot of work ..once it's done it should be featured In a magazine and I'll let yu no....[emoji111]

Back
Top Bottom