What's new

Vapours-r-us reviews !!!

^ Thanks AlsoRan for the flavour descriptions. Black Astaire sounds quite like my thing so I'll maybe give this a go.
I'm tempted to try some Dark Star flavours also. Is there a thread running on them that you know of?

Just an update regarding the Heisenblag....

FYxJbQ0h.jpg

The bottle on the left has a little of the blue Heisenblag concentrate which I've had from Vapours R Us a few times now. The bottle on the right contains the new Heisenblag which as I stated is no longer blue and smells considerably weaker in comparison to the blue stuff.

lGzQujLh.jpg

This picture shows my mixes with the blue Heisenblag at 10% (left) and 20% (right)

Apple & Blackberry:

Had this before made at 10% flavour and 1mg nicotine strength (ratio 80VG & 20PG) and it was great. Really tasty.
My new batch made as above isn't tasting great. It smells great but is tasting like perfume or something. Maybe needs to steep for a week or so.

I can vouch for Vapours R Us Ruby Mango.

Based on the Rubicon Mango drink, mixed at 18% and steeped for 10 days is very, very close to the drink and is very good. Unfortunately I don't have the time to write further but as a quick overview it's a sweet juicy mango with a hint of cool on the exhale. The similarity is more than passing, it's definitely a clone, however it does need a steep.
I also have Ruby Guava and Ruby passion fruit and will report back on those once I get the luxury of time.

Kirsty from Vapours R Us addressed the Heisenblag issue by sending me a bottle of blue colouring. 2 tiny drops and a shake and its back to being blue. Still doesn't smell as strong as past orders but I'll mix a batch up and hope it still tastes the same.

Got a couple more flavours to try also...Black Stairs & Red Stairs. I'll be making up a bit of each later to try. The Black Stairs smells really nice whilst Red Stairs smells similar but a little weaker.

I'll also ready to write a review of the flavour Fire & Ice...

Fire & Ice:

Mixed 10% flavour with 1mg nicotine at ratio of 80% VG and 20% PG...this flavour is extremely strong at this mix. I think it may only require 5% flavouring. I'm using it in my iJoy Maxo V12 tank with a C12 coil set to 110 watts.
On the initial inhale its quite cool, not menthol or minty but just cool with a hint of cinnamon flavour. However draw too long (2 seconds or more) and the cinnamon hits the throat like a fire ball. It doesn't really matter what wattage you try (I've tried it from 80W up to 110W) the cinnamon still hits the throat hard. The flavour is nice though.

I wouldn't call this an all day vape as it's just too harsh and sweet but as a treat its nice. As I mentioned before I do think 10% is too much and the next 30ml I make will be at 5% flavouring.

Also it was quite a hard liquid to get mixed properly. Usually a good shake is enough but with this I found a good shake mixed it to the point where it was a white cloudy colour, but only worked for 10 minutes before the liquid turned clear again with what appeared to be the darker flavouring concentrate resting at the top. i had to pour the mix into a glass and whisk it up and now its constantly cloudy in appearance.
I'm even noticing that when refilling my tank the mix is cloudy as it is in the bottle but after a while of vaping it turns clear but with a darker colour resting at the top again. When left for a while the cloudy appearance returns.

I can vouch for Vapours R Us Ruby Mango.

Based on the Rubicon Mango drink, mixed at 18% and steeped for 10 days is very, very close to the drink and is very good. Unfortunately I don't have the time to write further but as a quick overview it's a sweet juicy mango with a hint of cool on the exhale. The similarity is more than passing, it's definitely a clone, however it does need a steep.
I also have Ruby Guava and Ruby passion fruit and will report back on those once I get the luxury of time.

Sorry for digging up an old post matey but could you tell me how was the ruby guava???

I absolutely love the rubicon guava drink.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for digging up an old post matey but could you tell me how was the ruby guava???

I absolutely love the rubicon guava drink.

Thanks in advance.
No problem,

The Guava is also good but as you'd guessed from my previous post not as good as the ruby mango, for me in any case.. it is strong, not overly sweet but as far as clone to drink goes I can't confirm as I've never had the drink. I wouldnt rush out and get it again, I'd buy the Mango over it (because I prefer mango) but if you like Guava I'm confident you won't feel as though you wasted your £3.50. It's good value at the price, and is a nice strong concentrate that didn't hit the coils hard.

No problem,

The Guava is also good but as you'd guessed from my previous post not as good as the ruby mango, for me in any case.. it is strong, not overly sweet but as far as clone to drink goes I can't confirm as I've never had the drink. I wouldnt rush out and get it again, I'd buy the Mango over it (because I prefer mango) but if you like Guava I'm confident you won't feel as though you wasted your £3.50. It's good value at the price, and is a nice strong concentrate that didn't hit the coils hard.

Thanks for that mate, I think I'll give all 3 Ruby's a go... can't really go wrong for the price. I'm thinking I might try a cheeky little mix of all three together at around 5% each (15% total), see how that turns out and adjust the %'s to suit.

I love black astaire m8. I know its shake n vape but i give it 7days then use its so much better.

You know what the steep time is for vimto remix. Thought id try it lol

Back
Top Bottom