What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapours-r-us reviews !!!

I've just ordered pinkman and strawberry/kiwi on recommendation, and of frustration of VV charges. I wish I had the ability to pick out the ingredients but I can't get further than grapefruit. I'll come back with thoughts on both.

Afte over 2 weeks steeping, both flavours have muted and still taste like crap. I will be avoiding purchasing from this company again. The phase ‘you get what you pay for’ sums this company up

Afte over 2 weeks steeping, both flavours have muted and still taste like crap. I will be avoiding purchasing from this company again. The phase ‘you get what you pay for’ sums this company up
I've now purchased 6 flavours from them 2 of which I still have to mix but the first 4 I've had zero issues with
Granted I've only ordered from their "new" flavours range but I have zero complaints

Their Grape Medley is tremendous in particular

I know taste is subjective, and as far as I can tell pinkman has as many detractors as recommendations, so I hope I like it. I get the impression it's not a hugely complex recipe and if they get it close without the colour addition I'll be happy. I'll be sure to add my thoughts.

Does anyone know if this pinkman is a Shake and vape? The original needs a few days to settle for my tastes.

I've just shaked and vaped the Pinkman and before vaping i had a good smell with lid off - it was quite similar. Let's face it you simply cannot perfectly clone a liquid unless you have the recipe so in light of that and looking at the price of a 30ml bottle, it is great value for money.

Taste: slightly heavy on grapefruit but not to the point of overtaking the other fruits completely. the rest of the fruits taste well balanced if a little indistinct, my palete still can't pull individual fruits but there citrus notes for sure. One thing that's missing is the loud cough bottle taste i would get initially from VV pinkman, and that not being there is a nice plus in my book.

I'll let it sit or a few days and update, but for first impressions yes, it's not bad at all and compared with the rest it's just as good, if not better than other pinkman mixes. When you look at the price for 30ml it's easy for me to recommend.

I've now purchased 6 flavours from them 2 of which I still have to mix but the first 4 I've had zero issues with
Granted I've only ordered from their "new" flavours range but I have zero complaints

Their Grape Medley is tremendous in particular

hello,

could you mention the 4 you've tried so far? I'm looking to increase on my stash which is starting to age and/or run low. cheers!

hello,

could you mention the 4 you've tried so far? I'm looking to increase on my stash which is starting to age and/or run low. cheers!

no probs

Rasperry ruffles - straight off the bat i'd say its vapable but definitely benefits from a steep around a week just to round of the flavour and let the chocolate taste come through
Jam on Toast - as above you can vape straight away but the slightly burnt toast taste is the predominant flavour and after a week or so of steeping the jam flavour starts to come through more
Grape Medley - i would class this as a shake and vape, imagine wine without the alcohol taste and a bit sweeter, a nice mix of the tort and sweetness in this one
Summer Fruits - i would class this as a shake and vape, has a nice rounded flavour to it, i get a fruit pastille profile from this one,
**Heisenblag - mixed 200ml of this last night, we all know what its meant to taste like, its Heisenberg, and this is absolutely outstanding, if you are only going to buy 1 then buy this,

i will say even with the ones i say are shake and vape, they have improved quickly over a 48-72 hour period, just find the flavours round off better, like you my pallette struggles to pull out individual flavours (when i read that thought it was the perfect way to describe it)

see for the money £3 odds for a 30ml bottle, mixed all of them at 15% gave me exactly 200ml of juice on each of them you cant really complain, the juice in now way tastes cheap or weak at 15%, i will stress i have only purchased from the new range and avoided the older range as i think that's where people have had a lot of issues in the past.

I now have no concentrates left to mix and will be going straight to VRU, for simplicity and the price, and given how impressed i have been with the 5 flavour above i wont have any qualms about trying more from the new range

Heisenblag was my all day vape mixed at 10% (ratio 80%VG, 20%PG and 1mg nicotine). Nice blue colour with great taste and cooling on the exhale. It's perfect in my TFV12 but weak in other tanks that use lower wattage. I've made and vaped around 2 litres of this stuff.

I only had a little Heisenblag left so decided to try it mixed at the same ratio but with 20% flavouring and its even nicer. I ordered another 500ml on Thursday along with a few more flavours and it all arrived on Saturday morning. Extremely disappointed with the Heisenblag now because its no longer blue and it smells a lot weaker than the blue stuff I've had before. I've requested to return it (no reply yet) and shall have to find somewhere else to purchase this now.

Apple & Blackberry:

I find this a very nice all day vape at 10% but going to try 20% to see if it gets even better.

RY4:

Ordered this to mix for my dad at 12mg nicotine, 80PG & 20VG with 10% flavour...he says the flavour is good but a tad strong at 10% so I'll make another small amount for him at 5% and he wants the nicotine upped to 16mg.

Fire & Ice:

Ordered a small 30ml bottle to try this (GoT fan) - I've mixed up 30ml at 80VG, 20PG with 1mg nicotine and 10% flavouring and there's a very strong smell of Cinnamon. I haven't tried it yet but will do later today or tomorrow and report back.

One thing that annoys me on Vapours R Us website is the lack of flavour descriptions. Some are self explanatory but it would still be nice to have a brief description of the flavours and a recommended mix for each flavour etc.

hello John,

here's a quick description I was sent after asking for some info:

upload_2017-10-14_16-29-46-png.141399

Kirsty at VRU is working on a full description..

Back
Top Bottom