What's new

Vapours-r-us reviews !!!

I have just made 100ml of their jam on toast it is magic has a slightly burnt toast taste with a nice layer of jam

The jam is a bit muted but I can taste it enough and think after a couple weeks of steeping it will come to the front more

I just ordered their raspberry ruffle and jammy wagon wheels to try

Peach and passion fruit is rank for a shake n vape, so is pinkman. I'm letting them age in my airing cupboard and gonna try it every day to see if the taste of poo dissipates.

Any good shake n vapes from this seller?

(70/30 vg/pg 3mg nic)
Starburst, fruit salad and skittles are great shake n vapes!
I had a good experience with pinkman shake and vape lol!

Try mixing it higher. I normally go to 15% at first. If its too muted then I try 20%. If its too much then i know to adjust between the two then take note of the sweetspot!
Ive got 12% 15% and 20% all steeping. The 20 is very strong with a smokey hint. The 15% is ok with a kick and 12% is a bit muted. Ill throw together an 18% 10ml batch

Try mixing it higher. I normally go to 15% at first. If its too muted then I try 20%. If its too much then i know to adjust between the two then take note of the sweetspot!
Just made 18% 10ml. Still bland and hits the back of my throat

Just made 18% 10ml. Still bland and hits the back of my throat
Thats strange! Not sure if knocking it up to 19% would make a massive difference. Maybe it will need a steep after all! Down to personal taste preference. I liked it straight away, might just not be to your liking until a good steep. Fruit flavours tend to be not too bad as a shake and vape

Back
Top Bottom