What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapours-r-us reviews !!!

Anyone tried their Lime Cookie? I got 30ml of it and I'm not sure what percentage to mix it at.

I normally do their Cherry Menthol at 15% but I'm not sure with this one as it's from their 'New Flavours' list - which I think are stronger?

I have been ordering of vapours r us for a while now. Placed an order on the 2nd of may paid for first class post. I got half of my order 2 days later. It is now the 12th of may and still haven't received the rest of my order. I have emailed them 3 times and have had no reply. It's not that the order was big to send or anything. It was two 30ml flavours which I received and a 1ltr 50/50 pg/vg mix which I haven't received. Don't think I will be dealing with them again.

I have been ordering of vapours r us for a while now. Placed an order on the 2nd of may paid for first class post. I got half of my order 2 days later. It is now the 12th of may and still haven't received the rest of my order. I have emailed them 3 times and have had no reply. It's not that the order was big to send or anything. It was two 30ml flavours which I received and a 1ltr 50/50 pg/vg mix which I haven't received. Don't think I will be dealing with them again.

Give @Kershybar a tag in the main VRUS thread & he'll be able to sort you out or try them on Facebook

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...cussion/mixology/threads/vapours-r-us.101887/

I had a bottle of Koolada missing from one of my orders, I didn't even realise, & it did show up after a week or so

Skittles 4/5 Tastes almost the same as skittles, great at 15% - 20%
Peach 2/5 Smells exactly like Liptons peach iced tea but sadly does not taste the same as it smells, not horrible but not great, will let it steep for a few days and try again.
Cappuccino Smells a bit like burnt coffee but haven't tried it yet.

And just ordered; Blueberry Ice, Black ice, Pear drops, Iron brew and twister lolly, will rate them when they arrive.
No problems with delivery's so far as others have described, first order came within two days.

PS. Has anyone tried tikka masalla flavour? Was tempted to order it just for the lols.

Blueberry ice - 4/5 Very cool exhale with nice blueberry undertones. (No steep)
Cappuccino - 3.5/5 Tastes like coffee but a bit of a dry hit. (3 week steep)
Black ice - 4/5 Tastes pretty much exactly like blueberry ice but with a bit of a licorice? taste instead of blueberry to me. (No steep)
Pear drops - 3.5/5 Bit of a chemically taste but pear drops have this taste anyway. (week steep)
Iron brew - 3.5/5 but tastes more like turkish delight to me XD. (week steep)
Peach - 3/5 has improved a bit with a steep but still not the best. (3 week seep)
Strawberry - 5/5 Tastes absolutely lovely at 20%. (No steep)
Heisenblag - 5/5 Same as above and probably the nicest Heisenberg juice i have tried. (No steep)
Twister lolly - 4/5 after a 3 week steep, website says a month so will leave it a bit longer and try again. (3 week steep)
Black cherry - 3.5/5 Tastes nice but a bit sickly after a while, almost starts to taste chocolatey. (No steep)
Blueberry - 4/5 Tastes like it says on the tin (No steep)

Blueberry ice - 4/5 Very cool exhale with nice blueberry undertones. (No steep)
Cappuccino - 3.5/5 Tastes like coffee but a bit of a dry hit. (3 week steep)
Black ice - 4/5 Tastes pretty much exactly like blueberry ice but with a bit of a licorice? taste instead of blueberry to me. (No steep)
Pear drops - 3.5/5 Bit of a chemically taste but pear drops have this taste anyway. (week steep)
Iron brew - 3.5/5 but tastes more like turkish delight to me XD. (week steep)
Peach - 3/5 has improved a bit with a steep but still not the best. (3 week seep)
Strawberry - 5/5 Tastes absolutely lovely at 20%. (No steep)
Heisenblag - 5/5 Same as above and probably the nicest Heisenberg juice i have tried. (No steep)
Twister lolly - 4/5 after a 3 week steep, website says a month so will leave it a bit longer and try again. (3 week steep)
Black cherry - 3.5/5 Tastes nice but a bit sickly after a while, almost starts to taste chocolatey. (No steep)
Blueberry - 4/5 Tastes like it says on the tin (No steep)

Was the heisenblag blue or white?

Can anyone suggest at what percentage Heisenblag is best at ??
Looking at 30pg/70vg.

Skittles is decent. Mixed at 20% flavour in a 50/50 mix.

Something in there I'm not over keen on but it's pretty good on the whole.

Would recommend it.

Next day delivery at £2.99 including postage for 30ml of concentrate is insane value

not really they just no how to make money instead of making lots of a couple of sales they make a little but the end result is more customers

take note sellers

Peach and passion fruit is rank for a shake n vape, so is pinkman. I'm letting them age in my airing cupboard and gonna try it every day to see if the taste of poo dissipates.

Any good shake n vapes from this seller?

(70/30 vg/pg 3mg nic)

Back
Top Bottom