What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapours-r-us reviews !!!

bozzer89

Achiever
So as requested this thread Is just for people to review their findings of vapours-r-us concentrates.

There's been a few of us buying these concentrates and been very satisified with them ( me being one )

So to help others chose what's rite just a quick review and chat about what concentrates you've had off them

Maybe as well if someone has a concentrate your after but don't want to fork out for 30ml to not like it, give them a PM (not in the thread) and see if they wanna trade a 5ml concentrate sample for 5ml of what you have bought. I have done this and works a treat as now I'm going to buy a 30ml bottle of RHUBARB

right them guys lets get going
I think their skittles is awesome at 15% ,
peppermint I found good at 12% ( I like strong tho lol )

I have more will ad reviews tonight after work :-)

Last edited:
Not very impressed so far ordered and paid Saturday and they still haven't arrived

I just thought I would add as well that I forget to put in the original post that

I received an order last week and one concentrate was labeled up wrong so I revieved something that I didn't know Wat it was lol so I informed them and they got back to me straight a away and sent me the rite concentrate out. They've got very good CS and it is a family run business

Vimto was mediocre.
Tobacco was rank.
Candy floss was rank.
Ice cream was rank.

Just ordered skittles to try...

I am a VERY fussy guy though when it comes to eliquids.

Back
Top Bottom