What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapours r us, red/black stairs, rainbow sherbet

est1980

Postman
What's everyone mixing these flavours at?

Hard to find any info among all the posts and threads, searches Google but takes me all over the place and still no answers

I mixed the red and black stairs at around 16 percent, the black nearly took my head off at that ratio, but sure I read people recommended, seems a lot for a 'extra strong' concentrate?

Any help greatfully received

What's everyone mixing these flavours at?

Hard to find any info among all the posts and threads, searches Google but takes me all over the place and still no answers

I mixed the red and black stairs at around 16 percent, the black nearly took my head off at that ratio, but sure I read people recommended, seems a lot for a 'extra strong' concentrate?

Any help greatfully received
i have mixed the black stairs at 20% 15nic but i use 70pg/30vg as it tastes better and still gives enough clouds after a 7day steep, have read it is a 'shake and vape though'

try a 10mg mix at 15% and add 0.5% more flavour if you think it needs more.

p.s. their heisenblag is fab at 20%.

Thanks all, seems I'm on the right track then,

Anyone tried the rainbow sherbet before I jump in at 15%

i have the red stairs steeping currently, i mixed it at 15% but am yet to try it sorry.

i have mixed the black stairs at 20% 15nic but i use 70pg/30vg as it tastes better and still gives enough clouds after a 7day steep, have read it is a 'shake and vape though'

try a 10mg mix at 15% and add 0.5% more flavour if you think it needs more.

p.s. their heisenblag is fab at 20%.
Tried the heisenblag pal, been using it for a good few months for my adv so was time for a change

Really liking the three flavours I mentioned

The rainbow sherbet is nice and smells great, mixed it at 15%, next time will try about 18%

Is there any others similar worth a try from vapours r us

If you're looking for a particular flavour use the search this thread only feature.... it's very helpful

Back
Top Bottom