What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vape tongue or bad mix?

So, for past few months iv been mtl with 9-11mg nic at around 90pg/10vg.

Now whatever juice i make, just cant get any flavour from it at all, from concentrates like inawera or FA.
Usually mix at about 5% which is considered strong, which it probably would be for high vg dripping. But since on a higher mtl ohm pg, should i be aiming for alot higher percentage of concentration? To make up for the reduction of vapour compared to dripping. Or have i got vapours tongue?

Dependent on the flavours I wouldn't look to go higher.
Strangly when you overload on the % instead of getting stronger it starts to mute?
I would say that since you could taste before but not now would suggest that you have vapours tongue.
Brush gums, tongue and roof of mouth with mouthwash, drink plenty of water and I have heard smelling, drinking coffee helps? Might take a few days to rectify but I'm sure others will chime in with good advice.

Back
Top Bottom