What's new

Vapable nicotine

scott_p

So I bought some nicotine from vapable and I get this harsh hit from all my diy liquids at 80/20 vg/pg. I went through a process of elimination by making 20ml with no nicotine and I got no harsh hit (previously mixed at 3mg). Am I doing something wrong or is the nicotine bad? I'm fairly new to mixing and I use ejuice lab to calculate.

Maybe double check your calculations, I'm not saying you're at fault here but there was another thread with a guy accidentally doing 3% nic instead of 3mg.

Last edited:
Use the potv calc if ever unsure about nic % in your mix ask here first.

Is your nicotine see through? Dose it have a smell too it?

I took into my local vape shop today and they said it was vile. Smells awful and like plastic. Have replaced it with tw Nic and make a 30ml bottle quickly and it's smooth now. Thanks for your help though!

I've been using vapable nic for about a year now and haven't had any problems. Saying that I may have an older batch than you so can't really compare.

Just got a batch of stuff from vapable the nicotine is so harsh steeped for 5 days its still harsh its not clear like other NICs iv used and it smells is this normal I'm new 2 this I normally go vampire Vape but wanted 2 try other vendors struggling 2 Vape my stuff here :(

Back
Top Bottom