What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vanilla

What’s the result?
Abandoned.
Should have updated but think I cooked it in the beginning.
Meant to heat it but it got too hot so when it came to testing it didn't really smell very much so it got binned.
Might try again at some point but in no rush.

Bumped.

I want to try this further and more scientific method to get a result.

I have switched to vanilla flavor now exclusivly, which will obviously the next thing they will ban, because its not as bad smelling to others (and it keeps my clothes smelling awesome)

I have been reading 10 year old posts when they were still vaping all sorts of weird shit.

No vanilla extract, correct? Ive been told that first and foremost

Edit-while i am asking, what is the cleanest one flavor vanilla (as far as burning coils) that i can stock up on too before it no longer exists

Tfa ice cream bean is great, but i assume lots of custard and/or cream n it

Last edited:
Bumped.

I want to try this further and more scientific method to get a result.

I have switched to vanilla flavor now exclusivly, which will obviously the next thing they will ban, because its not as bad smelling to others (and it keeps my clothes smelling awesome)

I have been reading 10 year old posts when they were still vaping all sorts of weird shit.

No vanilla extract, correct? Ive been told that first and foremost

Edit-while i am asking, what is the cleanest one flavor vanilla (as far as burning coils) that i can stock up on too before it no longer exists

Tfa ice cream bean is great, but i assume lots of custard and/or cream n it

you can use vanillin crystals. they’ll not be banning them.

. That post or they will

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom