What's new

Vanilla extract

Jd_

Achiever
I pretty sure i know that the answer is no, but i was looking at a bottle of pure vanilla extract (mckormicks, i think).

The ingredients are vanilla extractives in water and alcohol.

Could this actually be used? Has anybody done it? There is no way i'm guinea pigging it.

You can steep Vanilla in a suitable medium and use the solution for vaping.
If it were me I'd use pg though.

Pg as the medium to steep vanilla extract in? And how would u go about that?
Vanilla extract has already been extracted.
I'm talking about pods and seeds.
If you want to vape Vanilla in alcohol and water there wouldn't be a problem perse.

why not just get some vanilla flavour concentrate? there are enough different ones without resorting to vaping cake ingredients.

why not just get some vanilla flavour concentrate? there are enough different ones without resorting to vaping cake ingredients.
Calling it cake ingredients is a little excessive. Its food flavoring, just like vanilla concentrate is technically.

Remember, im brainstorming for 6 months from now when flavor concentrates r no longer available here

(So essentially i am back to the experimental times of 2012)

Remember, im brainstorming for 6 months from now when flavor concentrates r no longer available here

(So essentially i am back to the experimental times of 2012)
There will still be multi use flavourings that they won't be able to prevent people buying.
You might benefit from joining the forum pages on elr as there are literally thousands of US mixers on there who will no doubt find ways to circumnavigate if needed.
https://e-liquid-recipes.com/

Calling it cake ingredients is a little excessive. Its food flavoring, just like vanilla concentrate is technically.

cake ingredients is what it is though. it probably is quite a course extract which will be full of stuff you wouldn’t want to inhale. i googled the ingredients and it said corn syrup is in it.

@StrawberryRipple ’s suggestion is a good one.

there is a lot of discussion about this on other forums. i don’t think you will have any problem buying flavour concentrates. it’s flavoured premade liquid that will be a problem. many of the flavour concentrate brands don’t market themselves as specifically for eliquid so there is no reason you wouldn’t still be able to buy them surely?

Back
Top Bottom