What's new

Vanilla Custard V5

OK looking at my account my username is nothing like the email I used or the twitter name, so I must have been given the option to enter my own when I signed up. y clicking on other peoples usernames the only details I can see of theirs is name and list of flavours in stash and any recipes they've added. And I think those you have to set to public.

A lot of other settings are for 'pro' users which you have to pay for so I don't know about them, being a tight arse as I am.
Thanks for coming back and letting me know.
I'll try again soon when I've got the patience and see how it goes.
Worse case scenario is I'll end up with a username i don't want and if so I'll just not bother posting anything on there.

Thanks for coming back and letting me know.
I'll try again soon when I've got the patience and see how it goes.
Worse case scenario is I'll end up with a username i don't want and if so I'll just not bother posting anything on there.
I've just noticed another thing, if you want to post recipes you have to subscribe - which is $1.99 per month.

So is this recipe a bit good then? How does it compare to the likes of Baum from Cotswold or Deluxe from Prime?

So is this recipe a bit good then? How does it compare to the likes of Baum from Cotswold or Deluxe from Prime?
Me answering this would probably mean an unfair biased answer if i could offer a comparison but the truth is I've never tried baum or anything from prime vapes.
All i can say is if you mix and like the look of the profile then there's a pretty good chance you'll like it.

It does look nice. Did you try a version with a drop or two of condensed milk flavour?

No i didn't.
Tbh i think its creamy enough but that's not to say it wouldn't work.
I'd maybe drop the French Vanilla and go for a drop of Flavorah milk.

Back
Top Bottom