What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vampire Vapes concentrates

Dunno what the hype of Heisenberg is went n bought some earlier n to be fair nowt special to me it's not like WOW it's more like MEH to me lol

I found the optimum steep time for Heisenberg is about 2 minutes.

As far as taste goes I remember someone on here described it as mouthwash, they were pretty spot on. It's sort of fruity\minty and quite robust.
Mouthwash? Cheers, that's saved me a few quid. ;)

Hah, yeah shame that comment came in after I pulled the trigger on a 30ml bottle of the concentrate. Oh well, theres enough fans of it I should be able to shift it on in the classies if need be

My vampire vapes concentrates came today, and yes, heisenburg would definitely be mistaken for listerine on a blindfolded sniff test

Mint and fruit? I get mint and menthol, or fruit and menthol, but mint and fruit? :28:

Says the man who's mixed up some Red Astaire with cream... :5:

might be in a minority but i like it ,,fruits and koolada ..nothing not to like .just my opinion ..shame about the blue colouring bit tho ...the mixer in my local b and m simulated it in 5 minutes flat ,,he got a hell of a sense of smell and taste

Tried my first vamp vape juice today, strawberry and kiwi, no word other than wow! Done 10ml today, have to mix a big batch next time, amazing stuff, reminds me of kia ora juice

Yep I've mixed the Heisenberg at 20% I like it , blackberry , grape and a menthol kick ! Also mixed Pinkman at 20% and as someone else said it does seem weak but tastes really lovely but still can't really pin down what the actual flavour is !

Back
Top Bottom