What's new

V-r-us heisenblag changed?

bmwbossman

Postman
been using vapours-r-us for a while now, the bomb and heisenblag both my favourites.
Made an order this week and when i received it the heisenblag is not blue like normal, anyone else experienced this? Hoping the flavours as good but guessing it wont be :-s

I think I saw this asked on another thread recently, TPD doesn't allow for colouring in the concentrate I'm pretty sure was the answer. But I'm open to being corrected.

It should still taste exactly the same though.

No it was because the majority of vru's customers wanted the heisenblag clear so they could sell it on...it was stated by vru itself in the 'vapours r us' thread

Freakin tapatalk has removed the post url function...so here is a screen from the thread
8f686d6ce6fbe093100e68557e0a4500.jpg

Should taste exactly the same - like poo poo :18:.
Nah, seriously, each to their own. The colour was one thing that put me off, the taste I could sort of handle (on occasion) but I was very irritable the last day I tooted it. At 2 pm this afternoon a squirted about 25ml of blue concentrate down the drain.

Colour is colour - nothing to do with the flavour. (Except ages old custard that goes like dark rum and tastes better with age as the colour deepens).

Colour is colour - nothing to do with the flavour.
I agree that adding colouring, which is all the Heisenberg/Blag blue is, has no effect on the taste, except the colour of food (and possibly the colour of juice) does affect our perception of the taste. The mind is a funny thing.

I do not like colourings in the eliquids.

Why add things that are unnecessary to a pursuit that is supposed to minimise all the random additions to traditional cigs? I still vape them, but I think it's another thing for people to be "put off by" and people complain enough about attractiveness to children etc.

I will say though, that specific blue of Heisenberg is very appealing - it's what first attracted me to it... so, good marketing!

Back
Top Bottom