What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Using Chefs Flavours One shots

Thanks for the answer, I get that there is no point in using pre mixed bases. So what I plan to do this time around is buy stuff individually. I am not in the UK so its a bit tougher to get stuff here.

I am able to source 100mg/ml nicotine. Now if I have to make a 70:30 VG:PG 3mg, with 20% flavor, what would be my percentages, if you can help. I can work it out on the steam engine calculator, but am still a bit confused as nic shows as a percentage so dont know what to input there.

Also are all one shots from chefs 100% PG? I thought it was just flavouring.

Flavours need a carrier, and most use pg.
If you can get 100% nic then you just need to add 3ml of that, your flavouring/concentrate and top up with pg to make 30ml. That would be 3+23+4 for your earlier recipe. Add 70ml vg and you're sorted.
I'm not sure on the 100 nic though?

Last edited:
Flavours need a carrier, and most use pg.
If you can get 100% nic then you just need to add 3ml of that, your flavouring/concentrate and top up with pg to make 30ml. That would be 3+23+7 for your earlier recipe. Add 70ml vg and you're sorted.
I'm not sure on the 100 nic though?
This is what steam engine show, for 100% nic, which I am not sure is the same as 100mg/ml:

Damn, not able to upload an image. What hosting site do you guys use?
dxn35go59

kddu3o

This is what steam engine show, for 100% nic, which I am not sure is the same as 100mg/ml:

Damn, not able to upload an image. What hosting site do you guys use?
dxn35go59

kddu3o
I just edited my last post . It should read 3+23+4 and 100mg nic.

So basically all one shots from chefs are made in 100% pg? I guess that was the mistake I was making as I thought that the concentrate contained only flavour and no vg or pg

So basically all one shots from chefs are made in 100% pg? I guess that was the mistake I was making as I thought that the concentrate contained only flavour and no vg or pg
Almost all concentrates are pg based. There are one or two that use vg so you have to make sure.

Remember your nic will be either pg or vg based, and will have to be included in one of them for final calculations.

Just another point, Custards & Creams always taste better on a higher ohm coil, 0.6ohm and above, MTL even better.

All my custards and creams taste horrible when putting them through low ohm builds, yes, you get the clouds but you don't get the flavour.

Back
Top Bottom