What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Using Chefs Flavours One shots

Guango de-iced is possibly my favourite all time flavour, its freaking lush (if you like things fruity!)

I'm hooked on Mexican Fried Ice Cream. I can't get enough of it.
Many thanks to the apes that introduced me to its delights.

How long did you have to steep the mexican ice cream and welsh custards?
I found the mfic good to go after a week, but it kept improving with age. The Welsh custard was pretty weak for my taste buds, even after 3 months. I ended up adding 3% Custard Premium to it.

Any pointers for some more really good chefs one shot samples I can try? I'm into my fruits and milkshakes at mo, not really a fan of puddings/custards etc.
red envy, green envy, grandmas lemonade, ice cream man raspberry & lime, guango theyre all snv.
I could list a another 20 atleast but cant be arsed. my advice is get on the chefs fb page.

Hi, would recommend Uni Milk from Chefs, you can get a 500ml shot of this for around £12 I think. Rose Milk is also a good one from DIY or DIE, also from Chefs.

Regarding your mixing, I usually go with this formula when working with one shots:

100ml total, 4ml x 72% PG Nic (for 3mg overall Nicotine), whatever concentrate it says on the bottle for instance let's say 23%, thats 23ml per 100ml, if you are making 70VG/PG then you also need to add 70% VG which is 70ml, so we have 70+23+4 which = 97ml, only need to add a further 3 ml PG to make the total 100ml, obviously is you are making a different ratio then you can change the VG total but this method works for me, hope not tooooo complicated the way I have explained it.

If you are making 200ml then you need to multiply the above x2, always work out your VG, Concentrate and Nic first and the rest you make up with PG and you won't go far wrong.

Where you are buying your VG, PG and Nic can almost always be a factor in how your liquids will turn out, you can get cheap stuff on eBay and also online retailers but cheap does not always mean quality. I would recommend buying your bits and bobs from either Chefs or Everything Liquid, might be a little more expensive but you know you are going to get good gear, Everything Liquid has a discount code on PotV site, think its 10-15%.

Also, this hot weather isn't helping at the moment, it can mess with your liquids depending on where you are storing them.

Hope my little piece of input helps you.

Thanks for the indepth explanation. The way I do it now is that I got a premix of VG:PG:Nic in 70:30 with 3 mg. I then add the one shot, so for your example, if 23%, then I would make a mix of 77 ml of the above mentioned flavourless juice and 23 ml of one shot.

Is that fine?

Thanks for the indepth explanation. The way I do it now is that I got a premix of VG:PG:Nic in 70:30 with 3 mg. I then add the one shot, so for your example, if 23%, then I would make a mix of 77 ml of the above mentioned flavourless juice and 23 ml of one shot.

Is that fine?
You will end up with 53.9vg/46.1pg and nic at 2.31%.

Back
Top Bottom