What's new

Unvapeable DIY juice...every time!

Harshness could be caused by a number of things.
Assuming its not a hardware issue.

Hot spotting ie not mixed well enough and this can happen with raw ingredients as well as final mix.
Too much flavour can make a juice harsh.
VG/PG ratio too PG heavy.
Nic level too high for vaping style or type of hardware.
Bad nic.
Im currently using a different brand of nic and vape at 3mg. This brand is harsh when first mixed but i know its not gone bad as it mellows after around three weeks of being mixed.

Yes it is a 510 connector. Having had a google as long as it is 14watts at 1.5ohm i should be able to use compatible tanks.

I'm a bit unsure about RDA and how to go about starting it...regardless i cannot afford to buy anything until the end of the month so will stop googling stuff to buy lol

When you do have some spare money, a good rda for testing can be picked up really cheap. I got a strike 18 rda clone from fasttech (a Chinese company) for about £8 including the shipping. Like @oldhippydude says, starting a thread should get you loads of recommendations, if you decide to go for one.

When you do have some spare money, a good rda for testing can be picked up really cheap. I got a strike 18 rda clone from fasttech (a Chinese company) for about £8 including the shipping. Like @oldhippydude says, starting a thread should get you loads of recommendations, if you decide to go for one.

The couple I just looked at seemed to be squonk only. So not suitable.
The screws for the coil legs, I personally like on an rda but are probably not the easiest for coil placement.
The other issue I have with it as a juice tester is it seems to have more bits than strictly necessary for a dripper that is going to be rewicked regular.
Personally I would prefer for testing, cap off, rewick, cap on.
Though whether it has a non squonk pin is the only issue that would make it absolutely not suitable.

The couple I just looked at seemed to be squonk only. So not suitable.
The screws for the coil legs, I personally like on an rda but are probably not the easiest for coil placement.
The other issue I have with it as a juice tester is it seems to have more bits than strictly necessary for a dripper that is going to be rewicked regular.
Personally I would prefer for testing, cap off, rewick, cap on.
Though whether it has a non squonk pin is the only issue that would make it absolutely not suitable.

Ah good point. In everyday use it does work like that, the outer bit only needs removed to change the airflow. Good point though, mine only came with a squonk pin. I stuck a cocktail stick in the hole which worked perfect, but the one at ~ $12 comes with both pins.

one tip not mentioned is breathing.
Breathing is just like opening a bottle of wine and letting it stand a while.
Many concentrates have alcohol in them so try mixing but leave the bottle without the lid and dropper for say 24 hours before you add the dropper and lid then leave your liquid to steep. This allows most of the alcohol to evaporate and drastically improves the smoothness of your end product.

And a boring but valuable one I learned is to take notes. Lots of them. Retrace your steps and you’ll improve much faster.

I use a Wasp nano RDA for testing my stuff. It's a nice simple single coil RDA, easy to build and wick and would fit nicely on the end of a T20.

951df3f7bd.jpg

I think the T20 is a 20mm device so the nano won't look great but you don't need to take it out and about.

Back
Top Bottom