What's new

Unvapeable DIY juice...every time!

I'm vaping at 3 or 6mg/ml or 0.3/0.6% (whichever way you use). Equipment is an Aspire Pockex.

I also have an Innokin Endura T20 - does anyone know if i can put a different tank on that?

A question for others, me being a dinosaur, but if the tank comes off then yes if it is a standard 510 connector.
I used to put drippers on the most basic of ego batteries taking into account the coils had to be at least 1.2 ohms for the battery to work.

Edit- for anyone thinking of putting an rda on an ego be careful to only screw it in just enough to make contact or you will push the pos pin in.

I'm vaping at 3 or 6mg/ml or 0.3/0.6% (whichever way you use). Equipment is an Aspire Pockex.

I also have an Innokin Endura T20 - does anyone know if i can put a different tank on that?

Also heisenberg liquid is a huge no go for me...aniseed flavour anything reminds me of the time i nearly died from drinking too much absinthe and sambucca when i was 17 :puke:
I tried it and then nearly upchucked when i got the taste of aniseed!

fair enuff.....anything from South Coast Vapes available at https://www.mixshop.co.uk/collections/south-coast-vapes mixed at the recomended % is spot on

Have you tried zero nic juice?

I've had (and still do) similar experiences to yours, and it's always been the concentrates.

It's important to establish exactly what's wrong, so try some mixes without nic and see if you get the same harshness.

+1 for @zouzounaki's advice on FA flavourings. They're not all perfect, but they are the best overall.

A question for others, me being a dinosaur, but if the tank comes off then yes if it is a standard 510 connector.
I used to put drippers on the most basic of ego batteries taking into account the coils had to be at least 1.2 ohms for the battery to work.

Edit- for anyone thinking of putting an rda on an ego be careful to only screw it in just enough to make contact or you will push the pos pin in.
Yes it is a 510 connector. Having had a google as long as it is 14watts at 1.5ohm i should be able to use compatible tanks.

I'm a bit unsure about RDA and how to go about starting it...regardless i cannot afford to buy anything until the end of the month so will stop googling stuff to buy lol

Yes it is a 510 connector. Having had a google as long as it is 14watts at 1.5ohm i should be able to use compatible tanks.

I'm a bit unsure about RDA and how to go about starting it...regardless i cannot afford to buy anything until the end of the month so will stop googling stuff to buy lol

Might be a topic for a new thread.
"best single coil rda for testing juice at 14 watts" or something like that.

What percentage of VG/PG are you mixing?

Welcome to non-lurking btw :)2

P.s. I'm with you on Heisenberg :sick:

Attachments

• sick.jpg
    sick.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 37
I'd have thought everybody was, but someone must be buying it.

I'm buying it! :17: I've just ordered 10 bottles as it's one of very few liquids my friend likes. I can tolerate mixing it, though to me the smell always reminds me of a combination of Listerine and hair dye ... :hmm:

I'm buying it! :17: I've just ordered 10 bottles as it's one of very few liquids my friend likes. I can tolerate mixing it, though to me the smell always reminds me of a combination of Listerine and hair dye ... :hmm:

Lol...that's 20 x 30ml of the concentrate between only two of us.....gotta love the discount;)

Back
Top Bottom