What's new

Unofficial diy allotment

I wasn’t put off the tpa western by the views of the internet mob. It doesn’t seem very popular. And also because I’ve found the few tpa/tfa ones I’ve tried a bit bleurgh. Is it any good?

It's much like the rest of the dark rich bunch....awright blended in with stuff in a low dose

Great idea for a thread, just as I’m about to tentatively dip my toe into basic mixing. Got my Base and some FA flavours, some mixing bottles and my Inawera concentrates have landed in the UK. Quick question If I may? Do I need to steep if I’m using only one or 2 flavours or shake and go. Ta

My two staples for tobacco are Mom and Pop Blaze and Haze, always got them in.......good on their own, blend really well without overpowering.... excel with desserts n creams n coffee.
Im also never without their calipitter chow.

Great idea for a thread, just as I’m about to tentatively dip my toe into basic mixing. Got my Base and some FA flavours, some mixing bottles and my Inawera concentrates have landed in the UK. Quick question If I may? Do I need to steep if I’m using only one or 2 flavours or shake and go. Ta

It's not really about needing to or the amount of flavourings ..... some just taste 'better' after leaving them for a while, you don't have to and if they taste great right away to you that's all that matters. These days I have enough liquids mixed up and on the go, that I just leave them for a month anyway.

It's not really about needing to or the amount of flavourings ..... some just taste 'better' after leaving them for a while, you don't have to and if they taste great right away to you that's all that matters. These days I have enough liquids mixed up and on the go, that I just leave them for a month anyway.

Cheers I’ve put a few drops of the Fuji Apple FA in a straight tobacco. It’s a black note one and I guess some would say it’s sacrilege but it’s too much tobacco for me. Livens it up a bit.

bit of a frankenstien mix...hope its ok made 400ml

vanilla fudge(aristocat) 5%
clotted cream fudge(aristocat) 5%
vanilla cupcake 4%(tfa)
vanilla cupcakeV1(cap) 2%
Peanut butter V1(cap) 5%
Cookie Butter(FW) 2.5%
Cake Batter Dip(FW) 2.5%
French Vanilla(tfa) 2.5%

its a lot i know but the aristocat isnt the strongest(rebranded CCW iirc)

Peanut butter fudge cake?

bit of a frankenstien mix...hope its ok made 400ml

vanilla fudge(aristocat) 5%
clotted cream fudge(aristocat) 5%
vanilla cupcake 4%(tfa)
vanilla cupcakeV1(cap) 2%
Peanut butter V1(cap) 5%
Cookie Butter(FW) 2.5%
Cake Batter Dip(FW) 2.5%
French Vanilla(tfa) 2.5%

its a lot i know but the aristocat isnt the strongest(rebranded CCW iirc)

Peanut butter fudge cake?

28.5% flavourings? Don't let @zouzounaki see that he'll have a breakdown. :D

You made 400ml off the bat without trying it? .... brave!

I like FW cake batter dip but I think that's the only flavouring I have out of that lot.

It looks very sweet. :)

28.5% flavourings? Don't let @zouzounaki see that he'll have a breakdown. :D

You made 400ml off the bat without trying it? .... brave!

I like FW cake batter dip but I think that's the only flavouring I have out of that lot.

It looks very sweet. :)
40yrs of smoking my last taste bud died of loneliness long since so I need lots of flavour.. Tbh it's the cookie butter that's concerning me seems intense and looks like molasses. 400ml could come back to bite me(shudders at the memory of cap funnel cake) but worst come to the worst I can doctor it...... Just remembered there's a good squirt of cap v1 custard in it as well...... Ah well c'est la vie

Just seen this a scouring through.
Another fan of TFA DDL with caramel and FLV Sweet Coconut.

Been playing around with Shisha Coconut & Shisha Peppermint and TFA Greek Yoghurt & Shisha Peppermint.

3% Black or Black cat for pipe but with 0.5% DNB added.

Back
Top Bottom