Vape Superstore
What's new

Unofficial diy allotment

The condensed milk pusher.... go on, try it, just one drop, it can't hurt, go on, try it....

Vape Superstore
I couldn't even bare the smell coming from it with the lid on, I had to dump it. It made my liquids box smell of baby milk puke.

I always mean to try a tobacco flavour, but then I remember the awful cig-a-like I completely failed to quit smoking with and think again.

INW Black for Pipe @ 3% tastes like the smell of Drum baccy to me - I quite often vape it solo

Vape Green
INW Black for Pipe @ 3% tastes like the smell of Drum baccy to me - I quite often vape it solo

Yeah, I'm still enjoying this too... it's definitely one of the best I have. I still like FA soho too, I don't need 50 others I don't like as well. :D

Jeez, I mixed a bottle of FA chai a while back, it went as black as the Earl of Hell's waistcoat.
Scared to go near it now....:D

The Electronic Cigarette Company
I just mixed up a tester of INW dark tobacco. Mix at 1%, they say. Used to aromatise dark tobacco base. I gave it a good shake and dripped a wee bit on the coil of the nextera. But the test was inconclusive. I could still taste red for pipe.

I’ll let it sit a wee while then test it again, and probably use the 30ml as a base and add some other flavours to it.

Anybody tried this one? I think it’s meant as a mixer, to boost the tobacco notes. Apparent it tastes like mint shisha at higher percentages...?

AcmeFog
I always throw something different in my basket on every order....last one was Pumpkin spice blend Osdiy....yet to use but I think its going in with the holy grail n double apple mix

Vape Club
I wasn’t put off the tpa western by the views of the internet mob. It doesn’t seem very popular. And also because I’ve found the few tpa/tfa ones I’ve tried a bit bleurgh. Is it any good?

Back
Top Bottom