What's new

Unofficial diy allotment

Morning, so I am trying today the 2.5% AM4A + 0.5% smoke and prunes, mixed on 21/7, in the fat Kayfun (v5^2). It is pleasant, but not what I expected. Frankly I get a lot of chocolate from it, which I never did from AM4A without boosting it with some type of cocoa. It is also sweet and not smokey. Currently vaping it at 35-40W, but if I push it to let's say 50 I get more of the liquorice and tobacco I know from AM4A.

Edit: vaping it all day and it is growing on me, I bet it is being carried by AM4A. It is pleasant, it has depth and the AM4A tricks are there. Not a real ADV but I will probably split it out and try some additions, perhaps some FA Nut mix, perhaps some INW Biscuit, perhaps some RY4D :)

There's something going on, I recently disassembled the atomizer because it wasn't reading on any mod and put everything back in place after a thorough cleaning. It works now but with a 3mm ID fused Clapton, 5 wraps I got 0.2 Ohm on the Ohm metre, 0.15 on the Drag 2 and 0.36 on the Steam Crave Titan PWM. According to steam-engine the Steam Crave mod reading is what the coil should be, and from experience I'd expect that coil to hit right around there (2x26+36 Ni80) - I never bother too much with resistance anymore, I just find my sweet spot unless on a mech.

Overall happy, both for the juice and that the atty is working again, that El Gordo Kayfun is just great, it IS a Kayfun 5, just bigger, can't explain it, the draw is just...Kayfun! Maybe I'll do a review of it even though it's old.

Sorry, I’ve been away from the forum for a while and hadn’t seen your post here. Has it changed any over time? I sometimes get a hint of cocoa from the am4a interestingly, I think it depends on the percentage, and maybe the atty and build.

We had a few weeks in greece recently, and all I took as far as liquid was 60ml each of am4a and black cat for pipe. Perfect, I alternated them in the BB with the nautilus adapter and a doggystyled on the little elfin mod (for the beach, to avoid sand in the BB). I think these two might be my all time favourite concentrates.

I may try this am4a and tobacco and prune blend. I’ve always been hesitant to blend am4a because I already find it quite complex, but I think it does have potential.

Back
Top Bottom