What's new

Tzatziki

zouzounaki

Olympian
Has anybody ever mixed a tzatziki liquid? I have some FA yoghurt and am waiting for their cucumber to arrive. I’m quite excited about this.

I’ve not been able to find dill concentrate. And obviously I’m not going to put garlic in this either.

I also don’t have anything to give it a slightly salty taste. Does anyone have any ideas?

Salty you want saline solution start at 1 or 2 drops per 10ml and take it from there [emoji5]

Will that actually give it a salty taste though? If so, then perfect, I think this is going to be a winner!

Excellent, cheers mate. Next to work out what might substitute for dill, and we’re there!

I was wondering if a tiny touch of something like anise might work. I wouldn’t want it to taste like anise but there is a similarity, anise, fennel, dill. So maybe just a tiny wee drop could work.

As for the rosemary, my missus is greek, she’ll go spare if she catches me trying to put rosemary in tzatziki :-D

I could see rosemary working though. I might try it, and just be careful not to write tzatziki on the bottle!

We’ve been cooking rosemary and lavender biscuits the past couple of weekends.

I could see rosemary working though. I might try it, and just be careful not to write tzatziki on the bottle!

We’ve been cooking rosemary and lavender biscuits the past couple of weekends.

Should have asked you for a moussaka receipe!

Actually, souvlaki and gyros wouldnt go amiss :D if your mrs will share....

Take it you had a look at some of the other herb concentrates?

Back
Top Bottom