What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Transferring liquids using syringes...

Trotters

Postman
Hello, do you have to use a separate syringe for vg, pg & nicotine or can you use the same syringe in all 3?.

I was thing about contamination.

Thanks.

would be best to use separate....get some pipettes 3ml for nicotine. also some glass or plastic beaker measures are less hassle than syringes...a milk whisk is also a handy cheap tool
even better is mixing by weight.

You don't have to but it might be a good idea.
Depends on how many different bottles you'll be filling at the one session.

I use seperate syringes for Nicotine , PG and VG. 2 ml for Nic 5ml for PG 10ml for VG so they are obviously different to look at and as I mix usually at 3mg Nic 70VG 30 PG it works out well for me

I use pipettes for flavours if the bottle doesnt have a built in dropper nozzle and then just bin the pipette when I'm done . Pipettes are about 2-3 p each if you buy them in 100's

It depends on the size of the mix as I usually make my juice in 500ml bottles so I use a baby's bottle to measure the VG and a 10ml syringe for the PG based nic and the PG [emoji2]

Mixing by weight is so much less faff then volume.

Scales and a beaker with a little spout jobs a good un..

Less cleaning up aswell

Mixing by weight is so much less faff then volume.

Scales and a beaker with a little spout jobs a good un..

Less cleaning up aswell
Yeah I think I'll do that. Ive bought all the stuff ready to use I'm just doing my research before my 1st attempt

In theory separate syringes are better. Having said that nowadays I just use the one. I always use it on my nic first so that I don't contaminate it then I use it for my pg & Ag. Flavours get squirted into a measuring cylinder. I'm a lazy cow & cant be arsed to wash 3 syringes.

If you need owt head over to ampula postage is expensive but they have scales good quality beakers etc..

Back
Top Bottom