What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

TPD

after you have bought your nic dont forgett bottles to make and freeze you juice.

aldi have a 6pack of 250ml apple/raspberry flavoured water for £1.09..a quite nice drink but great containers to store vape juice in.

after you have bought your nic dont forgett bottles to make and freeze you juice.

aldi have a 6pack of 250ml apple/raspberry flavoured water for £1.09..a quite nice drink but great containers to store vape juice in.

What a bloody good idea - just got to find an Aldi. The juice sounds nice as well

I personally wouldn't use a plastic water bottle to store e liquid in. You don't know what could leech out from the plastic when it's filled with e liquid. If storing in the freezer then amber bottles are your best bet.

I personally wouldn't use a plastic water bottle to store e liquid in. You don't know what could leech out from the plastic when it's filled with e liquid. If storing in the freezer then amber bottles are your best bet.
plastic they are yes, although i have some in the freezer for 2 months and they havent leaked.

Back
Top Bottom