What's new

TPD Compliance

topfogger

Postman
Not sure of this is the right place, if not please advise where I should be asking.

I have done plenty of research, but just wanted some clarification from anyone who may have some knowledge in this.

I've been looking to start manufacturing e-liquid commercially and was just wondering if anyone could offer some insight into some of the regulations imposed by the TPD, specifically notification of products.

In the case of offering 0MG with nic shots (e.g 18Mg.) Do both the base and the nic shots need notification to MHRA assuming I am producing both?

Alternatively if it is only the Nic shots that need notification, would an easy work around for this be, to purchase 'pre-produced' nic shots from an a manufacturer that has already given notification and their submission has been approved. (e.g Darkstar Nic shots)

If the latter is true, would I simply have to register as an e-cigarette retailer with the UK government?

I understand there is a whole plethora of regulations and restrictions, which all seem to be achievable, but the above really is a deal breaker really.

Cheers guys

Not sure of this is the right place, if not please advise where I should be asking.

I have done plenty of research, but just wanted some clarification from anyone who may have some knowledge in this.

I've been looking to start manufacturing e-liquid commercially and was just wondering if anyone could offer some insight into some of the regulations imposed by the TPD, specifically notification of products.

In the case of offering 0MG with nic shots (e.g 18Mg.) Do both the base and the nic shots need notification to MHRA assuming I am producing both?

Alternatively if it is only the Nic shots that need notification, would an easy work around for this be, to purchase 'pre-produced' nic shots from an a manufacturer that has already given notification and their submission has been approved. (e.g Darkstar Nic shots)

If the latter is true, would I simply have to register as an e-cigarette retailer with the UK government?

I understand there is a whole plethora of regulations and restrictions, which all seem to be achievable, but the above really is a deal breaker really.

Cheers guys
Hey dude take a look at tpdcertified.com there based in london and are really cool and professional guys

Back
Top Bottom